top of page

Begin your wellness journey!

Enjoying the Nature

What is Hypnosis?

Use your mind to create your own reality

Hypnosis is a natural state, it is something the brain does automatically throughout the day. Hypnosis is an organic process that allows the mind to unload all of the information, that your body is taking in 24/7, to either be discarded or stored into the subconscious mind.

 

Imagine you're floating on a cloud of peace and relaxation. Your body and mind are completely calm and your stress and anxiety have melted away. With every breath, you feel more and more connected to the universe and your inner self. That's what hypnosis is like. It's a state of deepest relaxation and inner connection that can help you overcome fears, phobias, and other negative patterns that are holding you back. It's like a mental massage for your soul, and with every session, you'll be one step closer to achieving your goals and reaching your full potential.


 

Change Your Life

There are many reasons why someone would want to use hypnosis. One common reason is that it can be a powerful tool for self-improvement. hypnosis can help people overcome issues like depression, anxiety, and phobias, and it can also help people improve their health, manage stress, and achieve their goals.
Hypnosis is also a great option for people who are looking for a non-medical alternative to drugs or surgery. It can help people manage pain, or even empower people overcome addiction and substance abuse.
In short, hypnosis is a powerful tool for self-improvement and healing, and it can help people reach their full potential.

Why is change so hard?

Permanant, effective change is something that is very hard for most people. We see this as particularly challenging for change to occur because research has found that the CONSCIOUS mind only occupies around 12% of the mind's capacity. Leaving the other 88% to the SUBCONSCIOUS mind. The subconscious mind is the keeper of everything you have ever learned since the day you were born. From your first steps, first breakup, all the way to what happened this morning. We learn by identifying and creating an association that will stay in the subconscious mind. For example, imagine being a young child at grandma's house, every time you become upset grandma give you a cookie. Thus, creating an association between the emotion of being sad and sweets. So now, flash forward 30 years; this association is still with you, and you find yourself with your hand in the cookie jar every time you are faced with a stressful situation. Consciously, you know that those cookies are not healthy for you. You know that they will not help you lose the weight you desire to lose. HOWEVER, you are battling an unfair fight, you are trying to make a change with only 12% of your brain power, fighting the subconscious that is 88%!  When you receive hypnotherapy, I will facilitate you to gain direct access to the subconscious mind. So now, all you have to do is continue putting forth your willpower and desire for change with the 12% of the conscious mind, I will work with the 88% of the subconscious mind. Together we can easily create the 100% change you've been longing for. 

Forest Trees

"The mind is a powerful force that can make or break our lives. What we think, we become."- Buddha

FIND OUT MORE

Call/Text                                  (570)594-6963

 Bloomsburg, PA 17815, USA

  • alt.text.label.Facebook
Hand Holding Pendulum
Subscribe Form

Thanks for subscribing!

bottom of page